- Guide to This Website
- Take Action for Human Rights
- GHB - Xyrem
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC)
- Defenders of Human Rights
- Human Rights Defender
- Human Right to Vote
- Human Subjects - Experimentation
- Human Subjects in Clinical Trials
- Hard vs Soft International Law
- Informed Consent
- Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Law of Treaties
- Privacy and the Right To Know
- Protection of Human Rights Defenders
- Torture Prevention
- Treaties and Human Rights
- Treaties Signed & Ratified by the USA
- UN Principles of Mental Health Care
- Universal Periodic Review of USA
- Victim's Rights
- Human Persons vs Corporations
- Law Enforcement
- Mental Health Rights
- Medical Fraud
- Psychiatric Rights
Residental Treatment Abuse
- Abuse in Residental Treatment for Addiction
- Charitable Choice
- Child Abuse in US Non-profit Organizations
- Establishment of a State Physicians Health Program
- Fellows of ASAM - FASAM Certification
- Lack of Adherence to Professional Standards in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Melvin Sembler's Legacy of Abusing Children
- George Talbott's Abuse of Leon Masters
- Mind Control and 12 Steps Philosophy
- Prison Fellowship - InnerChange
- Straight Inc - Child Abuse in Residential Treatment
- Sustance Abuse Professionals
- Synanon -CEDU - Brown Schools
- Teen Challenge
- Teen Screen
- The Texas Medical Algorithm Project
- TNAF and Food Stamp Fraud
- WWASPS - Abusive Residential Programs
- Sexual Assault
- Advice to Whistleblowers
- Bad Faith Peer Review
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Mandated Reporters
- No US Protection of Those Who Report Child Abuse
- PTSD Injury not Disease
- Those in the Healing and Helping Professions
- The Spirit of Whistleblowing
- Too Close For Comfort
- Vicarious Trauma
- Mental Health
- Native American
- Women's Rights
- Aertoxic Syndrome
- Food & Drug Administration - Off Label
- The Emperor's New Clothes
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.”
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
"Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope...Those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of resistance."
Are You a Medical Whistleblower?
Medical Whistleblower invites you to join with us for being advocates for justice for all Medical Whistleblowers. Medical Whistleblowers can be in the from almost any governmental agency for example: Veterans Administration, NIH, The Food and Drug Administration, the Department of Defense, the Environmental Protection Agency and many others. There is no cost to register with Medical Whistleblower. You may apply to register as a Medical Whistleblower or as a volunteer by filling out the following brief 10 question Medical Whistleblower Survey
"True patriots believe that freedom from responsibility is selfishness, freedom from sacrifice is cowardice, freedom from tolerance is prejudice, freedom from stewardship is exploitation, and freedom from compassion is cruelty. "
Eric Liu and Nick Hanauer
Canary Notes: Due Process
Medical WhistleblowerAdvocacy Network
P.O. Box 43126
Washington, DC 20010
VoiceMail: 641-715-3900 ext 436831#
"Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged."
William O. Douglas
(1898-1980), U. S. Supreme Court Justice
Source: An Almanac of Liberty, 1954
Contacting Medical Whistleblower Internationally
For all wishing to join Medical Whistleblower International Conference Calls and Training Opportunities on the Web or to be a guest on our International BlogTalk Radio Show Please find the time zone for your own location and the appropriate time using the World Clock and World Time Zone Convertor.
UTC – Coordinated Universal Time
Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
Topeka Kansas is UTC minus 6 hours
Find the time difference between two cities with the Time Difference
Provides time zone conversions taking into account daylight saving time (DST), local time zone and accepts present, past or future dates.
For current time anywhere in the world, please use The World Clock.
- About the World Clock
- About Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services
Related time zone tools
- The World Clock – current times around the world
- Event Time Announcer/Fixed Time – Show local times worldwide for your event.
- Meeting Planner – find a suitable time for an international meeting
- International Dialing Code Calculator – Learn which dialing codes to use when calling internationally
Traducción en español del poema Our deepest
"Nuestro miedo más profundo no es que seamos inadecuados.
Nuestro miedo más profundo es que somos poderosos, más allá de toda medida.
Es nuestra luz, no nuestra oscuridad, lo que nos asusta.
Nos preguntamos: ¿quién soy yo para ser brillante, fantástico, inteligente, fabuloso?
En realidad, ¿quién eres tú para no serlo?
Tus papeles insignificantes no le sirven al mundo para nada.
Reducirse para que los demás no sientan inseguridad hacia ti, no es ningún signo de inteligencia.
Nacemos para manifestar la gloria de Dios, que se encuentra en nuestro interior.
Y no somos sólo algunos; es todo el mundo.
Al facilitar el brillo de nuestra propia luz, le permitimos la misma gloria a los demás.
En cuanto nos liberamos de nuestro miedo, nuestra presencia libera automáticamente a los demás.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
― Leo Buscaglia
Medical Whistleblower Advocacy Network
MEDICAL WHISTLEBLOWER ADVOCACY NETWORK
Washington, DC 20015
MedicalWhistleblowers (at) gmail.com
Educational Materials from Medical Whistleblower
Medical Whistleblower Canary Brochures
Your Problem Solving Personality
Behind the Blue Line - Law Enforcement Whistleblowers
Medical Whistleblower Canary Notes
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself." Confucius
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt- Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic",
delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910